Monday, August 1, 2011

My first pageant dress!

Last night I was cleaning out Madelayne's closet (for the 2nd time this month) and saw my old pageant dresses. So I decided to play dress up with Madelayne. I put my very first pageant dress on her! I showed Madelayne to her Mimi and her Mimi started tearing up. It was so weird for Mimi & Papaw to see Madelayne in my first pageant dress... and we look so much alike! They were definitely tears of joy! :)
Madelayne will be in her first pageant very soon and we cant wait to see how she'll do!!

Madelayne in my dress*

Madelayne in my dress, again*

Me in my first pageant, America's Cover Miss*

And this is me when I was about 5 months old, looks JUST like Madelayne*

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mommy

My name is Courtney, better known as Mommy! :) I'm 23 years old. I had my first baby January 11, 2011 and she is the absolute love of my LIFE! God has truly blessed my family and I with this beautiful, amazing gift from God! :)