Friday, August 5, 2011

MaMa!!!

Madelayne finally said MAMA yesterday! It completely melted my HEART to PIECES! She is such a blessing from GOD. She has been full of herself all evening playing and laughing with her Mimi and Papaw. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives. She is still going backwards in her walker and still trying hard to get on them knees and crawl. We are still waiting for a tooth to break through. This teething mess is hurting my sweet baby, I wish I could just pull it through for her! I finally have a day off tomorrow... I think we may work on a few things for our "SUPRISE" that I will reveal soon. And maybe clean and organize her closet again. Maddy is sound asleep, sleeping so peacefully. I am a bit jealous :) Guess i'll try to get some rest too. Be sure to check back daily to see what new things Madelayne has done!! :)

<3 Madelayne's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mommy

My name is Courtney, better known as Mommy! :) I'm 23 years old. I had my first baby January 11, 2011 and she is the absolute love of my LIFE! God has truly blessed my family and I with this beautiful, amazing gift from God! :)