Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Well, today I woke up feeling alot better than I felt last night. Although I did stay up coughing all night. Madelayne and I did some shopping today. She got her FIRST and it wont be her last pair of TOMS! One for one! We also went to Kelly Kids and got lots of cute new little outfits! They have some super  cute stuff in the store. We also recieved some eager news... i'll share about that a little later on though!! :) Tonight I cooked home-made chicken and dumplin's from my Nana's reciepe and for my first time they were definitely a success!! All in all today was a good day, cant complain about it except for this vicous cough that wont go away. Prayers this passes soon, im entirely too busy to be sick! Hope everyone has a good night.

Remember, pray for yourself, family, friends, enemies, your country, everyone. God hears them all and answers them all one way or another. ;)

<3Madelayne's Mommy!
'
*Ready for a shopping day with Mommy.
Always smiling :)

*Baby TOMS; one for one

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Mommy

My name is Courtney, better known as Mommy! :) I'm 23 years old. I had my first baby January 11, 2011 and she is the absolute love of my LIFE! God has truly blessed my family and I with this beautiful, amazing gift from God! :)